Live where world class skiing, the world’s largest hot springs, and natural mountain majesty are all right outside your front door!
Join a physician owned, independent clinic with opportunity for partnership after year two
• 15 provider group- 11 physicians and 4 extenders – 6 FP’s
• Great income potential after year two: physicians earning at, or above, the 75th percentile
• Longest standing Primary Group in the area with a 50 year history
• 4 1/2 day work week- outpatient only
Comprehensive Benefit Package including:
200K salary years 1-2, sign-on, relocation, PTO, CME, Insurance
With a lively downtown and expanding restaurant scene, live and work in a mountain destination city of splendor!
• Ranked as one of Outside magazine’s “Best Towns” and “The Most Fun Town in America” by Rand McNally, Glenwood Springs is a family-friendly community, just 160 miles west of Denver, tucked in a gorgeous mountain setting.
• Participate in The Center for the Arts, or attend the Summer of Music, the Symphony in the Valley, or the Vaudeville Revue.
• An Alpine climate, with no humidity in the summer and fun-filled, mild winters, makes this a perfect place to enjoy numerous outdoor activities including rafting, fishing, climbing, golfing, hiking (Hanging Lake is among the most famous hiking destinations in the world) biking, zip-lining, skiing, and snowmobiling.
• Ski at Sunlight Mountain, just a 15 minute drive away! A family and adventure ski resort away from the crowds of other ski resorts.
• Just 45 minutes away in Aspen, art aficionados rub shoulders with wine connoisseurs and concert goers. Culinary epicures and fashion mavens vie for reservations at hot-spot restaurants, and people flock from around the world to events like the “Food & Wine Classic” and the “Winter X Games”.
If you are interested in working where you play, contact Henry Garvin, CEO, at email@example.com