JOB SUMMARY: Is responsible for performing comprehensive physical therapy evaluations and designing and implementing a physical therapy plan of care. Identifies and treats physical impairments of musculoskeletal system to address functional loss. Educates patients and care givers on home exercise program.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluate and treat patients.
- Maintain professional licensure.
- Prioritize safety.
- Complete documentation associated with treatment in an accurate and timely manner, meeting clinic standards
CRITERIA FOR EVALUATION: Evaluated on ability to effectively perform job duties, including effectiveness of treatment plan and ability to work effectively with the rest of the PT team.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Reports directly to the physical therapy team lead.
SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Strong communication skills is a must, as well as good professional judgment and ability to think on your feet. Exudes a high degree of professionalism and customer service. Strong communication and people skills. Must be a team player.
- Flexible hours in order to maintain coverage.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Master degree or Doctorate in Physical Therapy with a current professional Physical Therapist license in the state of Colorado.