Are you ready to scale your career with the beauty of the Roaring Fork Valley in Colorful Colorado as your backdrop? Glenwood Medical Associates seeks a full-time physical therapist to join our family of providers. As part of the physical therapy team, you’ll perform comprehensive physical therapy evaluations, designing and implementing a treatment plan of care tailored to each patient. You are a valuable member of our patient’s care team where you can collaborate as necessary with our family medicine providers, ensuring each patient receives the care necessary to live well.
What You Bring to the Table:
- A master’s degree or doctorate in physical therapy, with a current professional license in Colorado.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills – including strong judgment, professionalism and the ability to think on your feet, while delivering excellent patient care.
- Open to flexible hours to meet patient needs.
- Team player.
What We Offer:
- Excellent health coverage, including:
- Medical insurance (FSH and Health-Savings Account
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability – short-term and long-term
- Employee Assistance Program – A comprehensive program which includes a national provider network for counseling services, life balance services, legal and financial services.
- 401K up to 4% matching
- Paid time off (up to 184 hours a year)
- Competitive salary range is $38-$55/hour. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
- Continuing education
- Fully paid term life insurance
- Optional pet insurance
Please submit your resume/CV and cover letter to GMAemployment@glenwoodmedical.com.
Conveniently located in Glenwood Springs just steps from our flagship office, GMA Physical Therapy is housed in its own building with dedicated treatment areas, treadmills, TRX®, free weights and more. If you’re excited to work for an independent practice and enjoy the benefits an established organization can provide, we want to meet you.
GMA is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.