GMA’s Radiology Department is staffed with Registered Radiologic Technologists with ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists) and ASRT (American Society of Radiologic Technologists), and all X-rays are interpreted by our board-certified radiologists, who are available 24/7. This convenient, on-site service allows a quicker, more accurate diagnosis and treatment protocol for your particular condition or injury. Your results are available the same day for your GMA physician or specialist, or referring physician, with our completely digital imaging procedures. Additionally, many patients experience a much lower out-of-pocket cost, as ours is an outpatient clinical facility.
To expedite your care, we accept walk-ins for all general radiography concerns. Appointments are needed for ultrasound, densitometry, body composition evaluations and Carotid Intima Media Thickness (CIMT) studies.
Service and Hours
- Diagnostic General Radiology: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Bone Density Scans: Performed by certified bone densitometry technologist (registered with the International Society of Clinical Densitometry) using the state-of-the-art GE Lunar Prodigy Pro densitometer. Appointment needed.
- Body Composition Evaluations: Via the latest Prodigy Pro Densitometer. Appointment needed.
- General Ultrasound: Performed by a medical registered sonographer for abdominal, small parts, gynecological and vascular issues. Appointment needed.
- Cardiac Ultrasound: Performed by a registered diagnostic cardiac sonographer. Appointment needed.
- CIMT: An ultrasound examination of carotid arteries to assess cardiovascular disease and prevention. Appointment needed.