GMA employs the most sophisticated ultrasound and echocardiography services in the region. Our certified Ultrasonographer (RDMS, RDCS, RVT) and Echocardiographer provide convenient, caring, professional and cost-effective services. You receive fast, reliable feedback and interpretation from radiologists, in addition to your diagnosis from your GMA physician.
Our echocardiogram and stress echocardiogram exams are read by a Board Certified Cardiologist. Reports are available to your provider within 5-7 business days, and there is a separate fee for this interpretation. We also welcome and accept orders from outside physicians.
GMA ultrasounds exams are offered for:
- ABI – (Ankle Brachial Index)
- Abdomen – includes liver, pancreas, gallbladder, kidneys and spleen
- Abdominal aorta – (Medicare screening, AAA)
- Carotid Doppler
- Echocardiogram – adult (separate reading fee)
- Exercise stress test (treadmill exam)
- Gallbladder – (right upper quadrant)
- Lower Extremity Doppler
- Pelvic with transvaginal exam
- Soft tissue
- Stress Echocardiogram – adult (separate reading fee)