GMA employs the most sophisticated ultrasound and echocardiography services in the region. Our certified Ultrasonographer (RDMS, RVT) and Echocardiographer (RDCS) provide convenient, caring, professional and cost-effective services. You receive fast, reliable feedback and interpretation from radiologists, in addition to your diagnosis from your GMA physician.
Our echocardiogram and stress echocardiogram exams are read by a Board Certified Cardiologist. Reports are available to your provider within 5-7 business days, and there is a separate fee for this interpretation. We also welcome and accept orders from outside physicians.
GMA ultrasounds exams are offered for:
- ABI – (Ankle Brachial Index)
- Abdomen – includes liver, pancreas, gallbladder, kidneys and spleen
- Abdominal aorta – (Medicare screening, AAA)
- Carotid Doppler
- Echocardiogram – adult (separate reading fee)
- Exercise stress test (treadmill exam) (separate reading fee)
- Gallbladder – (right upper quadrant)
- Lower Extremity Doppler
- Pelvic with transvaginal exam
- Soft tissue
- Stress Echocardiogram – adult (separate reading fee)
Learn more about a particular imaging service at RadiologyInfo.org with the links below. This site is a joint venture between the American College of Radiology (ACR) and the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA), both of which serve as the worldwide gold standard for the dissemination of radiology information.