Information about the vaccine is changing rapidly, so please note that we’ll update this page frequently as details become available.
- GMA has same-day vaccine appointments. Please text or call 970-945-8503 with your name and DOB.
- We have only been able to get Moderna from the state.
- Must be 18+ years old
- When scheduling the 1st dose, also schedule the 2nd dose for 4 weeks later
- We administer nearly 100 doses/week during regular clinic hours. Approximately half are 1stdoses, the other half are 2nd doses.
- Garfield County PublicHealth is having vaccine clinics several times per week. Up to date info on where you can get the vaccine can be found at: https://www.garfield-county.com/public-health/covid-19-vaccine/
- Additionally, mobile vaccine clinics are scheduled throughout the Western Slope. For more info visit: https://www.mobilevax.us/western-slope
- Both Garfield County Public Health and the mobile vaccine clinics are providing Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson at different times.
For GMA Patients
If you are a GMA patient and would like to be tested and/or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, etc.), please call GMA to schedule testing with your provider.
For Patients New to GMA
If you would like to be tested and/or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, etc.), please obtain an order from your local health care provider (within Colorado). Then, text GMA at 970-945-8503 with a photo of your insurance card, photo ID and the order for the test. You can also fax the order to 970-945-0253. If you do not have a health care provider in Colorado, please call 970-945-8503 to schedule a virtual visit with one of our providers. Once you have sent your order and personal information to us, please come straight to the parking lot at out Glenwood Springs location.
Our safe protocol is for you to remain in your car. Call 970-945-8503, and we’ll come to your car to collect your saliva and send it to an offsite lab for testing. Results can be expected within 2-4 days. The cost is $250 and is typically covered by all major insurance carriers.
This blood test is also available to any patient at the lab in GMA’s Glenwood Springs office. This is the recommended antibody test for COVID-19. While walk-ins are accommodated, we recommend calling for an appointment for this test to avoid long wait times. The cost is $130 and is typically covered by all major insurance carriers, but please call your insurance to verify coverage.
Testing for active COVID-19 and specific COVID-19 antibody is available M-FR 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Be sure to check with your insurance carrier for potential coverage for all COVID-related costs.
If you or someone in your household shows symptoms of COVID-19 or has been exposed (no mask, more than 15 minutes of exposure, less than 6 feet away) to someone who tested positive for COVID-19:
CDC recommends quarantine for 14 days after LAST exposure.
If you develop symptoms or need a work/school release, call or text us.
Schedule a virtual visit with one of our providers.
If ordered, COVID-19 testing is done in drive-up fashion.
Click here for the CDC Self Checker that can guide you through questions and suggest when to seek medical care.
Please note that our call volume is at an all-time high. We’re doing our best to get back to you as soon as possible.