Caring for you is what we live for. It’s what gets us up in the morning. It’s our passion.
We know that visiting with you is one of our most valuable tools in your ongoing care. Effective immediately, we are offering in-person appointments, as well as virtual office visits for any patients who are good candidates for a telemedicine visit.
Please do not cancel or postpone necessary appointments in fear of the coronavirus. Though we are very confident that our clinic facility is as clean and infection-free as possible, a virtual office visit can allow you to stay home and eliminate any risk from community infection.
For virtual visits:
- A virtual office visit with audio and video communication allows your doctor to meet with you personally, review your care plan, answer any questions and prescribe as needed.
- Virtual office visits are now approved by Medicare, Medicaid, and all commercial insurance. They are now covered under your plan the same as traditional face-to-face visits.
For in-person appointments:
- We are currently screening patients at the front entrance, keeping our lobby safe. You will not be waiting with patients who have respiratory symptoms.
- We have a separate entrance and special exam rooms for anyone experiencing respiratory illness, cough, fever or cold/flu symptoms.
- If you suspect you may have the coronavirus and have cold-like symptoms, cough or fever, please call GMA at 970-945-8503 for further advisement. Please, DO NOT come to one of our locations if you suspect you have coronavirus. This is to protect our patients and staff.
Please do not forego scheduling an appointment. With our precautions around in-person appointments and the option of virtual visits, please know that we are taking all necessary steps to ensure our staff and patients’ safety and wellbeing, as well as to prevent the spread of illness.
Yours in Good Health,
Glenwood Medical Associates