Glenwood Medical Associates family physicians have been leaders in our region, providing occupational medicine services since 1955. Most of our physicians are Level I and Level II certified by the State of Colorado. GMA has established the OccHealth West Network with the mission of “Keeping Western Colorado Working”. In addition, GMA works very closely with Western Slope Peak Performance, which is an occupational therapy and physical therapy facility. Both organizations employ a case manager for strong, excellent case management services for worker’s compensation services.
GMA can also provide excellent pre-employment physicals. All of our services are fast and efficient for the convenience of the employee and the employer. Same-day appointments are usually available just by calling 970-945-8503.
Services offered include the following:
- Comprehensive panel of specialty providers including integrated physical and occupational therapies
- NIDA, DOT, ADA compliant pre-placement, and drug & alcohol screening
- Non-DOT quick result drug test with 15 minute results for negative findings
- Tiered case coordination of injured workers
- Job Site Analysis
- Potential premium discounts from your workers’ compensation carrier
- Therapy services available in Glenwood Springs and Rifle
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Impairment Ratings